Pretentious, opinionated language

Games, technology, music, silliness. Oh and ninjas. Lots of ninjas.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

I am Andreas. Day time programmer and technical consultant. Night time musician and game developer.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Project complete

After that depressive list of games i own, i've come to the realization that i've completed an incredibly puny number of them. Not because they're all that hard (because games today aren't all that hard in general), but because i've constantly been moving on.

Taking it from the top, first game out is Mario & Luigi - Partners in time.
This is a tough one, i left it bored out of my skull.
I'll be putting reviews on my review blog as i go.

God this is going to be hard. Some of these games just really, really bore me, and some of them terrify me to the point where it's physically hard to go on. Lord give me strength.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home